Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hooked on a Feeling

BEFORE: Lunch bags for the kids were piled up in a small closet. Messy and annoying, sadly a common sight.

Italic

AFTER: Little hooks are placed on the back of the closet and things are easier to find, reach and looks great. Bags are small enough so the closet door will close.

BEFORE: Reina's closet. She is a bag lady and has more bags than me.




AFTER: Still not an ideal situation because she has a few more bags that we don't have the room to hang up.

Rio's room debuts. I still have to put up a few more for him.

Took a BEFORE photo of my make-up bag. Truly digusting. People could be reading while eating, so I spared you. I could lose friends with that thing. Each of these delightful bags have three compartments so I have section off things? Ain't it grand... for $1 each!!! Japan, BTW, has THE best $1 stores in the world... maybe China does but haven't been to ones there. But stuff here is Great!

The hooks made it to the kitchen too. Next have to add the oven mitt which is really funky but goes well with the color scheme. Hooking things can look fashionable too...

Yeah, I'm on a little organizing binge. A rare disease. Still lots of work to be done. We have managed to clear things up that the place looks decent when people come over. We have yet to organize "internally" so this will be a continuing project. I have lots of ideas so it's making it fun instead of laborious. I will get bore before I do everything necessary, but something is better than nothing.