Meg is the best though. I have a girl crush on her. Agari is a really great guy and I used to think his wife is a lucky lady. Then I meet her and it's like Hey Guy, You LUCKED Out. She's just one of those super positive people without being fake or annoying and being around her, you could feel the angel dust rubbing off on you. He wants to take them to the shintaido retreat in May, and he's leaving it to me to talk them into it.
But couldn't do much with trimming this one. It's a nice butt but I'm glad it's not my butt so prominent in a photo. Oh well, I take the crappiest videos...
Haven't blogged for a while. Trying to be disciplined and work now that work is quickly coming in. Shopping Friday, cleaning Saturday and partying on Sunday. I try to blog about get togethers because everyone likes to look at the photos.
There is no doubt though since moving, we have gone on less day trips and just have people come over to Toyosu, either at the park or at our place. And we still have a waiting list of people to invite...
Got my photography books, even read them in the bathroom, but haven't gotten quite the energy to try new things. White balance may make my food pix look brighter... stuff like that. Keep plugging, keep plugging.
Got my photography books, even read them in the bathroom, but haven't gotten quite the energy to try new things. White balance may make my food pix look brighter... stuff like that. Keep plugging, keep plugging.