My period usually wipes me out but this time, hard work outs on the weekend right before it, knocked me out cold for a couple of days, except on Tuesday where I had to go out for the entire day, like running around town from 9 am to 9 pm. Even today, I broke my vow to get up at 10 am...
I spent Sat. at a shintaido workshop held by my husband's best friend Ishii. They wanted to finish off the booze from the previous weekend so Ishii was to come over and drink. The tricky thing was that the workshop ended before 5 and Hiro wouldn't be come from judo practice with the kids until around 7:30pm, so Ishii and I killed time together. We had dinner at a little Okinawan place, then found the bus stop. We also schemed to get invited to the home of some old friends (who live in the next building but the wife has gone complete MIA socially). The outcome was that the husband came over but the wife still declined.
Next day, Hiro had his monthly shintaido bohjutsu class at Toyosu Park. It was a sunny day but oh was the wind fierce. Then we went shopping and had dinner out. My cooking at home ratio has significantly plummeted of late... I had a wonderful weekend doing shintaido with people I liked and felt great until my period. Knew I would give myself Monday off to do nothing but watch the Super Bowl in the morning. Tuesday was an exhausting day out which made Wednesday a bomb. Had migraines all week so took Tyndenol and skipped coffee in the mornings...
Finally, got some work done today. Invited to a potluck tomorrow which I am leaning towards going because I'll blog about it and it'll be great to see old friends. Sat. is my turn taking the kids out, but kind of a stressful day as Dawn and I are planning to visit a mentally depressed friend. Just want to take Sunday easy so I am up and roaring next week when Monday rolls around. C'mon world "Hear me roar!!!!!" (whimper, whimper.)