skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, October 30, 2008

My quiz

Okay complaints already. It was tricky. Rio's hospital question was unfair. I grew up as a suburban kid, mom still lives in the suburbs... I have one friend who would cruise through it
except for the Sasuke questions, so I thought I'd stump her.

http://www02.quizyourfriends.com/quiz-scoreboard.php?id=0810300957018718&&

Try it and learn more about me!
Posted by Chaki at 4:28 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Living on the Docks

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (26)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (58)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ▼  October (19)
      • Tricks before treats
      • HAPPY HALLOWEEN
      • My quiz
      • A Sad Parting
      • Bonding with children
      • Dragon of Rage and Dragon of Hope (transporter of ...
      • Crazy artist attacks Tokyo
      • I keep promises
      • Good housekeeping
      • The Red Rising Sun
      • Drumming up some excitement
      • Life with Daddy
      • Lucky my kids forgive me
      • A living room with a view
      • Have you ever seen him with a bigger smile?
      • My Supplier
      • The shortest ten seconds
      • <
      • Small achievements, one bite at a time
    • ►  September (14)