Halloween Party was fun, sort of, stressful because my building has a large party room so I probably overinvited. In addition, I booked it from 4 to 6 and we had to rush and clean up because someone else had it from 6 to 8. Reina was in a crabby mood.
My jelly bean costume didn't work out well. Wish I had a photo of it before attempting it. Sounded great and easy when chatting, but then all the balloons bunched at the bottom. Funny thing was everyone thought I'd be naked underneath. Rio said, "Mom you are going to wear clothes with that right?" Keiko was trying to convince me I only needed masking tape over my privates. LMAO. The kids had fun busting them all up.
There is a play room next door with large foam blocks and the kids make their own Sasuke course with it. You can see some of the yellow ones in the people photo. All the kids I know are incredibly cute.
But check out my jack o'lanterns. They are a grapefruit and an orange. Cool or what! They don't have carvable pumpkins here. Next year, we'll do ten citrus lanterns. Smaller party though...