.jpg)
cheery, then complain. I've recently (two days ago) just managed to figure out how to download photos taken from my cell phone. (Japanese phones are really complex.) And found this photo taken from Sasuke 18. Isn't it sweet?
Nagano is grinning like a goofus because I am calling him a child molester!! He does this thing where he always asks girls under ten "Do you want to marry me?" so I'm poking fun at him, telling the girls not to get to close because he's a pervert, so he pulls them both in really tight.
Juri is the girl from the summer photos. They've been friends a long time. Can't get over how chubby Juri's cheeks were.
Funny story about Reina is that she was at the first Muscle Park press event, but she refused to get her picture taken with them. Yamada was so sweet to her too. Later I asked her why she refused, and she said, "Mommy, they were so naked!"
Funny thing is Pika, Juri's older sister is completely different. Even at four, she would fast forward her Disney videos to the scenes of Hercules and Tarzan all naked and buff, who cares about the cute baby parts? She was all impressed with Nagano after watching Sasuke 17 but at Midoriyama, she had no interest because he was fully clothed. She had the hots for Yamada who is always prancing around almost naked. Thus, she got that nice close-up of her with Yamada that was on POS and Pam's site.
Now I have to learn how to erase the photos from my cell phone because the memory is full.