Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cute attack!

November 2004, Reina turned 3,
Rio was 5. We did their 3-5-7 portraits.
(Odd numbers are good luck!)



I am a bit heavy here as you can tell from my chubby face... Still, it's a nice family portrait we rarely get.


Rio was reading his book before bed and I
was just watching him and said, "Rio, thank
you for being born." He smiled at me and said, "Mom, what a silly thing to say 9 years afterwards." He is so big now.
So we have finally decided on what to do
for Reina's Big Seven. We BOUGHT kimonos
for both the kids. Hiroshi will wear his wool one which will look fine in photos. I will borrow one from my mother-in-law. The four of us will be at the studio. Then my in-laws
will join us at the shrine. We are late though.
7-5-3 officially ends Nov. 15 but photo studios
do them until the end of the month. Wonder whether the shrines are so
lenient. Oh well, we'll get postcard shots anyhow. At least the decisions have been made. We'll make it worthwhile!!